Our volunteers help us to achieve so much more than would be possible without them. From working directly with children, young people, and families, to supporting our fundraising efforts, you too could help us to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children.
Your volunteer role will allow you to:
- meet other people, give talks or enjoy being part of a team.
- gain valuable experience, develop a talent and learn new skills.
- increase your confidence and feel positive about using your skills.
Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
- Reoccurring Volunteers (roles such as handyman, gardener or office assistant)
- Event Volunteers (roles such as marshalling, ticketing or refreshments)
- Specialist Volunteers (roles such as event photography, catering or children entertainers)
- Challenge Event Participants (Run a marathon for us, arrange a quiz night or host a coffee morning)
No matter what role you have with us, we will make sure you have all the training and support you need to get the most out of your volunteer experience.
What to know more? email: firstname.lastname@example.org