The Kids Inspire mentoring programme offers young people in need the chance to form a positive, trusting relationship with an adult role model – their mentor.
Mentors undergo comprehensive training before being carefully matched to a young person. The two then meet, usually for an hour a week, while Kids Inspire provides continued support and guidance. The mentor engages the mentee in fun, everyday activities.
If you are interested in mentoring and can offer a twelve month commitment to a child on our programme, please call 01245 348707 to find out more.
Our volunteers help us to achieve so much more than would be possible without them. From working directly with children, young people, and families, to supporting our fundraising efforts, you too could help us to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children.
Volunteering is not just about helping others. We will do our best to ensure that you benefit from your new role as much as we do. Your volunteer role will allow you to:
- meet other people, give talks or enjoy being part of a team.
- gain valuable experience, develop a talent and learn new skills.
- increase your confidence and feel positive about using your skills.
Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
- Reoccurring Volunteers (roles such as handyman, gardener or office assistant)
- Event Volunteers (roles such as marshalling, ticketing or refreshments)
- Specialist Volunteers (roles such as event photography, catering or children entertainers)
- Challenge Event Participants (Run a marathon for us, arrange a quiz night or host a coffee morning)
No matter what role you have with us, we will make sure you have all the training and support you need to get the most out of your volunteer experience.
What to know more? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Inspire remains the ‘service of choice’ for the schools and doctors surgeries operating in our service areas.
We currently have over 800 individuals befitting from our services and are averaging 10 new referrals a week.
Each referral we received is assessed within 2 to 4 weeks, however due to the demands for our service the wait time for treatment is between 1 and 6 months.
All funds raised by our community and corporate supporters allow us to not only support more young people turn their lives around, but also enable us to do this in the most timely of manners possible.