Our volunteers help us to achieve so much more than would be possible without them. From working directly with children, young people, and families, to supporting our fundraising efforts, you too could help us to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children.
Your volunteer role will allow you to:
- meet other people, give talks or enjoy being part of a team.
- gain valuable experience, develop a talent and learn new skills.
- increase your confidence and feel positive about using your skills.
Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
- Reoccurring Volunteers (roles such as handyman, gardener or office assistant)
- Event Volunteers (roles such as marshalling, ticketing or refreshments)
- Specialist Volunteers (roles such as event photography, catering or children entertainers)
- Challenge Event Participants (Run a marathon for us, arrange a quiz night or host a coffee morning)
No matter what role you have with us, we will make sure you have all the training and support you need to get the most out of your volunteer experience.
What to know more? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentoring: Give back to a local child
A chance to use your own life experience in order to make a difference to young people’s lives, as well as gaining both personal and professional development, meeting like-minded people.
Our volunteer mentoring program guides children and young people by building trust, modelling positive behaviour and having fun.
You will receive full training to gain the skills needed including:
Active listening and responding skills
Safe and ethical mentoring practice
Meeting other mentors and hearing about their experiences
This project supports young people aged 8-18 who are struggling with:
Friendship difficulties Bullying
A busy family environment Parental separation
Mentoring opportunities are available for anyone aged 19 and above, and Peer Mentoring opportunities are available for anyone aged 16-18.
If you can commit to offering an hour per week, please contact our Clinical Admin team on 01245 348707 or email email@example.com.
Please note all mentors are subject to DBS checks and positive references.