VOLUNTEERING ROLE: Graphic Designer & Photo Editor
This volunteering role is ideal for someone with creative flair who is looking to gain valuable work experience in a charity.
You will be studying graphic design or have been a graphic designer. This volunteering role may also appeal to someone returning to work who wants to rebuild their portfolio.
Time Commitment: Flexible hours to be agreed – equivalent to one day a week (minimum)
Location: Flexible to include Kids Inspire Head Office, Fox Crescent, Chelmsford, CM1 2BN
- To design new artwork and amend brand literature and artwork for Kids Inspire using brand guidelines and templates. This will include flyers, posters, leaflets and graphics for digital use.
- The role will also extend to the creation of visual stories and quotes for use on the website and social media, to include editing photos to ensure maximum impact.
- Any other duties as designated by the Fundraising Manager or Marketing & Communications Officer
We are looking for someone who is:
- A friendly person who is a team player – able to work independently and part of a team
- Has a knowledge and experience of graphic design with access to a design package
- Can prepare design work ready for print
- Able to work from and interpret a brief
- Able to bring creativity and flair with good communication skills
- Someone who can act in a professional manner and understands the need for confidentiality
We can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to enhance your portfolio with a wide range of campaigns and materials
- Valuable experience of working in the charity sector
- On-going support and supervision in your role
- A Certificate of Volunteering
- You will meet with the Fundraising Manager and Marketing and Communications Officer for this role
- We will require two references and a DBS check
For more information or to discuss this further, please call Ros Luckman 07724 453779 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from trainee and qualified clinicians as listed above willing to offer their time voluntarily in order to gain knowledge, skills, and experience in working with our client groups.
If you are interested in other opportunities to support Kids Inspire please take a look at our volunteering section.