Around one-in-four young people who need help with their mental health actually get it. Kids Inspire offers services to increase this number locally.
A formal assessment will be made following receipt of a completed referral form – please review criteria for each referral form below to ensure that the correct form is completed. For any help with this you can call 01245 348707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Help Support – Family Innovation Fund (FIF) Early Help Services across Essex
The Essex County Council funded Family Innovation Fund (FIF) services are for Children, Young People and Parents/Carers with low level needs who can’t be supported by services such as Schools, and GPs alone. FIF provides that little bit of extra help should a difficulty occur and those services cannot respond appropriately.
There are some restrictions to accessing this support and that is if the person(s) being referred are already being supported by specialist and/or statutory services. Referrals can be made for children and young people aged 8-19 years and/or a parent or carer where they;
· are exhibiting risky behaviours (of self or others) that jeopardise personal safety
· are at risk of going on to part-time school timetables or at risk of exclusion
· are home educated where early help can have a positive impact
· have moderate learning difficulties (without an Education and Health Care Plan)
· have low level behavioural issues (without an Education and Health