Kids Inspire offers bespoke holistic therapeutic services to children, young people and their families. Our referrals come from schools, support hubs, CCG’s, social care and families themselves. Therapeutic work takes place at our head office in Chelmsford and at various other locations across Essex.
In addition to psychotherapy and counselling, Kids Inspire also provides a mentoring service, coaching, social work and complementary therapies.
Our current clinical team includes a range of qualified practitioners as well as psychotherapists and counsellors in training.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be expected to offer interventions on a time limited (up to 12 sessions) and more open ended basis
- Initially candidates will be self-employed and will have a minimum of 7.5 hours available for Kids Inspire clients. There may also be an opportunity to join the core team of employed therapists initially on a one-year fixed term contract
- Rate of Pay – Pay will be discussed at interview and agreed upon job offer
- It is essential that applicants hold a driving license and have access to a car
- Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.