Kids Inspire Awareness Week 10-17 September 2020
The theme of this year’s Kids Inspire Awareness Week is ‘Mental Wellness’
Life is all about looking after your mental wellbeing as well as you do your physical health and offering yourself a good balance of activities that promote this. If you are well mentally then this will have a positive impact on your overall wellbeing.
During the 2020 awareness week, we will be hosting and collaboratively partnering on events and activities that raise the profile and the importance of mental wellness, as well as highlighting the work we do across Essex.
By combining our efforts, we have the potential to reach more children, young people and families. Below we highlight ways in which you could be involved, as well as provide a few suggestions for fundraising activities for awareness week, and beyond.
You can support Kids Inspire Awareness Week by:
There are so many ways you can take part in the week. You could:
- Reach out to local schools and encourage them to join in with a ‘When I grow up day’ or non-uniform day
- Shout about it on social media (check out our social media pack below)
- Organise a fundraising event such as a sponsored yoga session, host a bake sale, or check our A-Z of fundraising for more ideas
- Attend one of our fundraising events
- Make a donation and help us to reach more children with vital support.
10/09/2020 - 12:00 am
17/09/2020 - 12:00 am
Powered by Another Events Calendar