Please note: In light of the current crisis, it is anticipated that much of this Week of Wellbeing will take place online.
WoW – Week of Wellbeing 10-16 September 2020
This week will focus on what YOU can do to improve your own wellbeing!
Life is all about looking after your mental wellbeing as well as you do your physical health. Offer yourself a good balance every day and you’ll soon be enjoying the benefits!
During our WoW we will be hosting and collaboratively partnering on events and activities that raise the profile and the importance of our wellbeing, as well as highlighting the work we do across Essex.
By combining our efforts, we have the potential to reach more children, young people and families. Below we highlight ways in which you could be involved, as well as provide a few suggestions for fundraising activities for awareness week, and beyond.
You can support our WoW week by:
There are so many ways you can take part in the week. You could:
- Reach out to local schools and encourage them to join in with a ‘When I grow up day’ or non-uniform day
- Shout about it on social media (check out our social media pack here)
- Organise a fundraising event such as a sponsored yoga session, host a bake sale, or check our A-Z of fundraising for more ideas
- Attend one of our fundraising events
- Make a donation and help us to reach more children with vital support.
Powered by Another Events Calendar