Please note: In light of the current crisis our Week of Wellbeing will now take place online.
WoW – Week of Wellbeing 10-16 September 2020
This week will focus on what YOU can do to enhance your own emotional wellbeing! #AWeekofWellbeing
Watch this space for ideas and inspiration for enhancing emotional wellbeing and self-care.
Life is all about looking after your emotional wellbeing as well as you do your physical health. Offer yourself a good balance every day and you’ll soon be enjoying the benefits!
During our WoW we will be hosting online events and activities that raise the profile and the importance of emotional wellbeing, as well as highlighting the work we do across Essex.
How else can I get involved?
By combining our efforts, we have the potential to reach more children, young people and families. Below we highlight other ways in which you could be involved, as well as provide a few suggestions for inspirational fundraising activities for our week of wellbeing and beyond.
- Share or post your own content on social media (check out our social media pack here) #AWeekofWellbeing
- Challenge yourself with one of our fundraising events or Family Fun walk
- Organise a fundraising event such as a sponsored yoga session, host a bake sale, or check our A-Z of fundraising for more ideas
- Reach out to a local school and encourage them to join in with a ‘When I grow up day’ or a non-uniform day
- Make a donation and help us to reach more children with vital support.
Powered by Another Events Calendar