Kids Inspire helps disadvantaged young people turn their lives around and gives them back their future.
We support young people across Essex who are at an educational, social and/or economic disadvantage resulting from trauma or emerging mental health issues. For example they may have experienced sexual or domestic abuse, separation anxiety or significant loss.
Many young people are referred to Kids Inspire because other support agencies consider them ‘too complex’ to help. Thanks to the specialist services we are able to offer, Kids Inspire has assisted Social Care in closing numerous cases.
Kids Inspire provides disadvantaged young people, their parents and young carers (siblings) a bespoke service package consisting of:
* Individual therapy (e.g. clinically proven counselling, Arts Psychotherapy, complementary therapies and talking therapy). This service accounts for 60% of provision.
* Coaching (support to improve emotional health and mental well being)
* Mentoring (support and guidance on a one-to-one basis, provided by trained volunteers)
* Group work (e.g. Kids Who Lunch Club during the school holidays for children entitled to free school meals; Dramatherapy and Filmmaking)
Details on all our current projects can be found here. In addition to these we also provide the following;
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Kids who Lunch Club
- The GROW project, supporting primary age children.
- What’s it Like to Be Me?
- Who’s in Charge?
- Reclaiming Lives
- Tracey Mead Project
- Brentwood Schools Project
- Family Team
- Christmas Appeal
- The Voice Forum